Attempting to prioritise consistency and clarity over
efficiency, the pages are written using thsee conventions and notations
- Windows are defined using XAML, shown as generated by APL
code. Indentation shows the structure.
- XAML is created as a nested vector, for debugging convenience
- The same library of support utilities as in other WPF pages on
this site are used.
- Index origin 0 and emulation level 3 unless otherwise stated (and
always trying to show explicitly)
- Explicit value setting and getting rather than Binding (because of
the explicit cause/effect nature) unless Binding is clearly
- Some familiarity/experience with vanilla WPF is assumed
- To minimise the bulk, there are few explanations
Feel free to violate any of these conventions in your own code.