Some WPF-related Code SamplesFiles in this folder relate to an informal presentation at the 2012 APL Moot (28 April 2012, Cheshunt).
- <Basics> - the bare bones of a very simple XAML-defined window and callback code
- code of a work-in-progress application displaying typical appearance
and behaviour for a data(text)-processing application
The APL code is Dyalog 13.1 32-bit.
Advance apologies, there are no words of description, just feel free to dig in and find stuff in the code.
- most of the code I've developed using WPF is inspired by the
pioneering efforts of Jason (Dyalog), Pierre Gilbert and Mike Hughes.
Disclaimers and requests:
- No responsibilty for anything resulting from errors or correctness in the code
- None of the contents of these files are to be used for military purposes
free to use and/or adopt anything found here for non-profit purposes,
but acknowledge authorship (Dick Bowman, Dogon Research)
And - as always, if you can do better feel welcome to do so, but please write about whatever you do.
Page created 16 May 2012
Copyright © Dogon Research 2006-2012